So, here we go. A new blog. A new beginning. I've done this before. Yes. No need to state my reasons....just basically, I wanted to end my old life and start a new one. Fresh and clean. A complete break. It's time to stop holding on to the past. I don't really want certain people to find me, but I want the blog to be there for some of my friends and family that like to stay up with what I am up to.
I leave to go back to dc tomorrow. I'm actually really nervous. I feel like I'm starting over again up there. Alone. That's the big thing. I just feel so lonely up there. But, I love the city! I love being there. Once back in my routine, I'll feel right at home!
1 comment:
Hi there Candi! I'm excited to follow your new adventures. Sorry they toyed w/ your emotions when you got back from vaca, toyed w/ your emotions to just snag that special lib right back up! Hope you got some needed rest. Missed your blogs while you were away. Big ocean provides many opportunites for little fish. Don't sweat the past--embrace the future, girlie.
Post a Comment