| A view of Indianapolis from our hotel |
| Indianapolis river walk |
| Watching practice runs. Cameron and Bob getting frustrated with each other. :) |
| I didn't warn him enough for this. Sorry, boo! |
| There we go! Now, the two handsome men are smiling. :D |
| This was so cute! They had a little area for little kids to ride small motorcycles. |
| The guys working the area would even help them if they didn't know how to ride. so cute! |
| Indianapolis Hall of Fame. The very first motorcycles that would race: Board Track Racers! |
| These board track racers are awesome! |
| He's adding more toys to his wish list as we speak. ;) |
| More hall of fame |
| I want this one! |
| Cameron's grandpa worked on the car in the middle! |
| SO handsome! |
| Bob and I goofing around |
| Sweeeeeet |
| I thought this color was cool and then Cameron and I realized that the car and the wheels were our wedding colors! Teal and burgundy! haha! |
| One of the seas of motorcycles |
| Cameron and Bob in front of the hall of fame |
| Qualifying runs |
| Add caption |
| I'm surprised I could catch some of these racers. |
| Another sea of motorcycles! they were everywhereeeeeee |
| My next ride. :) |
| Race day! |
| It was so hot out! I was glad I had the umbrella after being out in the sun for 3 days |
The last weekend I met Cameron and Bob in Indianapolis for the Moto GP race weekend. Cameron and Bob have ridden to the race for the past 3 years. Cameron rode from Florida up to Tennessee and met Bob. Then, they rode up to Indianapolis. They're quite sore, but in the end they are so glad they did it and can say they made that long ride!
Nothing but what can fit in your backpack and the only sound being your motorcycle and the road. Maybe some day in the future I will join them. At least riding like that, they won't be able to hear me complaining. haha.
I learned a lot about motorcycles and racing that weekend. We watched some practice, qualifying and eventually the races for the 125cc bikes, moto2 and moto gp. I am definitely more interested in getting a bike for me at some point.
It'll be a weekend I remember for a long time and it was hard to get back to the airport and fly home. I wanted to be able to ride back with Cameron. I didn't want to take off a lot of time from work though. Maybe next yearrrrr.
3 comments:
bahahahaha! I'm such a blonde! I was wondering why there were white sparks in the back of every picture. (Hint: It's the white flower thing on your profile) lol. Anywho. Looks like it was fun! I like the old indy cars. Very cool
I was just thinking that there is too much see through on the text portion. I need to play with the settings and see if I can fix it, or just get a new layout.
LOL Courtney..."must be something on the lens of the camera or something"
Post a Comment