Saturday, August 11, 2007

I'd rob a quick-e-mart for you, go to the pound and let all the cats go free, just as long as you'd be with me. - Ataris, I

So, I said I had some important things to talk about...but when sitting down at my computer, I came across this video. It cracked me up and scared me all at the same time. This woman has 130 cats in her flat in Russia! I also found the same video on youtube with a mosh band playing in the background. That was quite hilarious.

Ya. All those thought provoking ideas and discussions I had wanted to say earlier are gone. My mind is blank. Darn.

The family visit was fun. Crazy. Didn't get much sleep. Got to see some more museums and whatnot.

Hopefully, all that stuff will come back to me so I can write it. But, for the time being...you'll just have to watch dumb youtube videos I come across.


My apology.

1 comment:

Tess said...

Missed your blogs. Hope you are well!