Sunday, August 26, 2007

Takes more than combat boots to make a man. - Sting, Englishman In New York

I feel like the little girl in Little Miss Sunshine. "IwonIwonIwonIwonIwon..." only instead it's "I'mgoingtoC4trainingI'mgoingtoC4trainging..." I just found out, after a year of me begging to go to combat care course, that I'm going in a few months! It's at Fort Sam in Texas too! SOOO, I get to be back home. Sorta. It's a joint military training where we learn about field med and get to fire rifles and whatnot. Oh. I'm so excited. I'm gonna go buy my camis tomorrow. :)

Then, I'll be going to ACLS after that....whoo hoo. I'm gonna be getting some fun training later this year.

Work has been busy as usual. Last night kept everyone running. I didn't eat until 3am. I'm having a feeling tonight is not going to be better. One more day.

1 comment:

Tess said...

Oh girl, you're going to have a good old time! Sooooo muuuuuuch fun! See if you can take leave in conjunction with C-4, my Dept Head hooked me up so I had the weekend after in San Antonio. What do I always say?? I'M SO JEALOUS!