Jessica, Jeff, and I ventured to Lucky Strikes this Friday. We first met up at Clyde's. I enjoy that bar every time I go. This was the first time for me to sit at a bar by myself. It actually wasn't too bad. The bartender was pretty cool too, so we chatted a bit. Lucky Strikes is this hip/trendy bowling alley they have in major cities. It was fun and all....good music and fun chairs and lights, but I honestly think the classic dirty bowling alley is much more fun. How much fun can it really be without a nasty, fat guy in the lane next to us, a pitcher of beer, and rental shoes I have to wear 2 socks with so I take away the fear of getting foot fungus?
Here are some pics. I was def tipsy and just pretty much ran up to the lane and threw the ball at whatever direction.
After we did that, we stopped by Haagen Dazs to feed my munchies. It was delicious.
Now, I have a question. My lease is coming up in October and it doesn't look like I'll be going on the deployment in January. I'm on the alternative list. So, to roommate or not to roommate?
Perks of living by myself:
1. I have found some cute studios
2. No one stealing my food
3. I can walk around naked
4. If I have anyone over, I don't have to worry about them bothering my roommate
5. Don't have to worry about a roommate bringing people over
6. I can keep it as clean or as dirty as I want
7. If I do get deployed at any point, I can just use my military clause and get out of my place and put my stuff in storage
Perks of living with a roommate:
1. Someone to do stuff with
2. Split the bills
3. Easier to get cute things for the apartment
4. Easier to afford living closer to downtown
But, then if I get deployed when I have a roommate, I have to keep paying for my apartment, or just leave them hanging. URGGGG. What do I doooo??? I'm leaning more towards living by myself. Who knows. But, I met this cool chick who would be awesome to live with! I need some help deciding.
No comments:
Post a Comment