Monday, November 19, 2007

Slow down, you move too fast, got to make the morning last. - Simon and Garfunkel, 59th Street Bridge Song

I'm still in the process of moving. This is the worst move I've ever had. I'm doing a lot of it myself, which is why it's taking so long. I'm trying to donate some furniture, but can't seem to get it somewhere. Bah. I'm sooo sore and tired. Lyndsy, Tanya and I moved all the big furniture. Who needs guys?? ha. At least yesterday I got to relax my sore muscles in my new apt hot tub! woo hooo! It was excellent. Tonight, I'm gonna try out the gym. Anywho, it's going to be a while before I get internet again. I'm waiting on my new laptop. It's a custom made one from hp. It kicks butt. Can't wait to play on it! Until then....pray this whole moving thing stops soon!

No comments: