Friday, January 2, 2009
Come on you raver, you seer of visions, come on you painter, you piper, you prisoner, and shine. - Pink Floyd, Shine On You Crazy Diamond
These are two videos from youtube. One is of a nurse I went to OIS with! LTJG Benson (however during OIS she was Ensign Benson. :) hehe)I was so excited to see a commercial about her!
The other is from the promotion ceremony we had yesterday! I had 3 good friends get promoted, along with 2 other personnel here. I was pleased they wanted me to be a part of the ceremony and hold their new uniform blouses and covers and present them to them for the first time. Now, I guess have to salute the two new LT's. It was fun being a LTJG with them for a few months! Makes me look forward to that day of being an O-3. It just looks so much better on the collar! Anywho, they all had non-alcoholic champagne and let the corks fly. Thought I'd get a quick clip of it. This was at our wardroom promotion ceremony/party. Fresh fish, shrimp, calamari, ribs, bakery items...all from out in Kuwait City. It was amazing.
Great New Years!
Plus. I'll be home soon! Can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah yes, sparkling non-alcoholic champagne.... very nice.... So! When are you going to be on a commercial?!? Probably not in a long time. If you were in a commercial the Navy would not only meet its recruitment goals, it would be overwhelmed with requests. Can't have that...
Can't wait for you to be home!
Post a Comment