Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I see a red door, and I want to paint it black. No colors anymore, I want them to turn black. - The Rolling Stones, Paint It Black



I opened my mailbox today and saw the black envelope. No way. Had I really been invited? I was slightly excited and opened the envelope. Sure enough. I am one of the 1% of people that Visa preapproves for the Visa Black Card. This card is made of carbon and has the hook up for all sorts of travel and VIP options. It costs $495 annual fee. I prob won't actually sign up for it, but I get multiple credit card applications every day and this one is like no other....I was ecstatic just to get it. I might think about it some. I've paid off all my credit cards though and don't really want to get any more, but I know in order to keep my credit as good as I have it, I should be putting some stuff on and paying it off the next month. We'll see.

I just felt like the cool kids invited me to a party. tee hee.

1 comment:

Mama E said...

hahahahahahha


EAT IT! lol Second picture is my fav :)