I wonder if Norma's cat was co-dependent. I'm really starting to worry about
I've been sad to leave him at times, yes....but I'm actually worried to leave him in a few weeks again. Not for me! I'll be fine. I'm worried he'll go crazy. I used to think it was cute he followed me everywhere, wanted to constantly be touching me wherever I was, begged for attention, etc. At some points it even seemed as if the cat was in love with me, which was kinda creepy...I'm thinking I'll end up taking him to cat therapy. He has this little boo. He loves this stuffed dog. He used to just "knead" on it...then he kinda started humping it.....well, last night it had gotten way too graphic! He's now making noises and all sorts of stuff! He must have gotten closer to his boo when I was gone last week.
I can now see he has a huge problem and I've been enabling it and I don't know how to stop it. I'm slowly going to try to make sure when I'm home to distance myself from him so I'm not right there all the time. I wanted a cat! Not a dog.....I wanted my pet to be independent. sheesh.
No comments:
Post a Comment