Yesterday, Cameron and I went Kayaking. THAT was an experience. I had only slept about 4 hours after night shift, but I didn't want to waste the beautiful day. I think it would have been a little better if we had gotten two single ones, but then we wouldn't have been forced to work together like we did. :) The ride out to the sand bar was touchy....and I nearly tossed my oar off in the distance to pout, but we made it to the sand bar, made up and then rallied to make it back safely. The way back was much better. We were relaxed, didn't have the wind at us, until the very end and managed to really work together.
Anyway, we were talking about how we should have a blog where we can talk about our adventures. Cameron then set up a tumblr account. You can now view random photos and our goofball experiences at:
http://cksquared.tumblr.com/
I'm still going to keep this blog for me, but man....I need to write in here more. There just isn't a lot to talk about these days. Just workin, learning to cook, keeping up the apt, hanging out in our awesome neighborhood and counting down days until I'm Mrs. Kline.
Cooking. That's what I should talk about more. If any of you know a little bit about me, you'll know that I am NOT a cook. I'm just not good at it. Well, Cameron is and ever since we started dating, I've learned a lot and have come a LONG way and can now manage a little in the kitchen. The chopper and food processor that my mom got me are finally being used! I actually managed to come across a recipe for Mexislaw that Cameron has now said is his favorite thing to eat-EVER. I am so happy and proud! :) hehe.
Not only have I had to learn how to cook, but I've been having to learn to cook vegetarian food. Tofu, tempeh, veggies. It's been fun though.
Okay, I'm off to go enjoy the sun!
No comments:
Post a Comment