I had a sash, wand and veil! I felt like a queen. :)
My MOH, Shelley, bridesmaid/friend Courtney, and my bridesmaid/sister Christy all planned an amazing bachelorette party for me in Fort Worth on the 18th! I can't thank them enough for such an awesome night! I looked around at the dinner table and saw family, friends from junior high all the way up through college. That's a wonderful feeling. These girls have been special to me and I am so glad they could make it.
We started out at the Embassy Suites in Sundance Square. It was a perfect hotel with 2 queen beds and a living room area. We had some drinks and snacks and I got to open presents from the girls. That was so fun! There were some beautiful lingerie items and a few FUN gifts. :D I think lacy, soft and smooth fabrics make any woman feel so good.
We headed over to Razoo's (cajun food! one of my fav places!) for dinner and then on to The Library for after dinner drinks. Right next door was Pete's Piano Bar, so of course we headed there for entertainment!! Our group of girls with pink sashes attracted some attention and a group of guys offered to let us sit with them at the table. My friends, who are SO thoughtful, put a song and some mula up on the piano and got me to dance up on stage! It was fun and I hope to see some of those pics that Courtney took. hehe.
We went back to the hotel and I had lost my voice. I think I caught a cold that kicked in that evening and then yelling at Pete's didn't help. The next morning, we got to go to a nice continental breakfast and eat out on the terrace. My bridesmaids stayed overnight with me. I love these girls and no matter how far away we are from each other, we will always be friends. ;) I love sharing these big moments in each others lives! You wait Shelley! You're next!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment