Ahhhh, the litter obstacle course....where they stuck a 6 foot 4 dude in the right front of the litter and 3 little Asian girls holding up the rest--wasn't a pretty sight..not to mention "GAS! GAS! GAS! put on your f'ing gas masks!" I'm glad to see it hasn't changed much except that your MRE's actually sound pretty gourmet! I liked the Ham loaf...tasted like SPAM!! They probably took that off the MRE list since for some reason EVERYONE gave me theirs--without having to trade!! :) ha ha. Glad you had an awesome time. Can I tell you how jealous I am?? Aren't I ALWAYS jealous? A whole lotta awesome in that blog, Candi!
1 comment:
Ahhhh, the litter obstacle course....where they stuck a 6 foot 4 dude in the right front of the litter and 3 little Asian girls holding up the rest--wasn't a pretty sight..not to mention "GAS! GAS! GAS! put on your f'ing gas masks!" I'm glad to see it hasn't changed much except that your MRE's actually sound pretty gourmet! I liked the Ham loaf...tasted like SPAM!! They probably took that off the MRE list since for some reason EVERYONE gave me theirs--without having to trade!! :) ha ha. Glad you had an awesome time. Can I tell you how jealous I am?? Aren't I ALWAYS jealous? A whole lotta awesome in that blog, Candi!
Post a Comment