Okay, kiddos. I'm leavin on a jetplane...don't know when I'll be back again.
Wait. I'm leaving tomorrow early morning. I do know when I'm coming back. But still. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to go to San Antonio for my field medicine trauma course! I've been talking about it enough, huh? It's finally here. Well, the first few days are my trauma nursing course. Then, we go out to the field to set up a hospital. :) It's going to be a blast! I hear it's a ton of fun. I get to hang out with all the branches, so I'll meet some cool army and air force peeps. I have all my cammis ready (which freaked me out when I first put them on!) and got my dogtags made.
I get liberty on the night of the 25th. Anyone want to stop by S.A. and see me??? I can stay somewhere overnight as long as I'm back in the morning because I get to try and get expert on my pistol qual on Friday. Then! Friday afternoon when I'm all done I'm meeting up with my best friend, my sis, and her best friend. All corners of Texas unite! They're coming from Dallas, Houston, and Austin. haha. I took leave that Saturday and Sunday and I fly back Sun afternoon. I'm wickedly happy to see them!
Anywho. Guess I should get some sleep!!!!
1 comment:
Sooooo....how was it? Did you love it? I'm sure you're still there, --hope you have some good stories. Also glad you got to stay a few extra days to see some peeps. Missed your blogs.
Tess
Post a Comment