1. Rock Band night. Silly Tanya. She bought rock band a while back and we all got together to start her up one night. It was good times. I look like I'm concentrating really hard....
2. Living Water Gala with my young adult group from First Baptist Rockville. These are some great friends I've made in the past few months! I treasure them a lot.
3. Library of Congress and Tortilla Coast (tex-mex place in Capitol Hill owned by native texans) with Tara!
It's been a fun couple of weeks. Like I said, very busy though. I feel like I've been going nonstop. This week, more meetings and dentist appt. The navy nurse corps birthday week is coming up the first 2 weeks in May! Then, it's getting all my stuff settled to go on predeployment leave at the beginning of June.
God has really been putting me at peace through this whole thing and I'm very grateful. The normal Candice would be freaking out a bit...but so far, I feel at ease with the whole thing. I know everything is going to work out and be fine.
No comments:
Post a Comment