
Every day is Halloween. haha.It was the typical day at work.I got a package from my mom though with cookies so I was sharing with everyone! They loved them!!
Then, ran to the PX to grab a few more things for my thrown together costume. I have to thank Jim and Kristi for this because I wouldn't have had anything for a costume if it weren't for them sending me stuff.
1st stop: Trauma room nursing party! They decorated the trauma room and were showing scary movies all night. I watched part of Blair Witch Project. Oh, memories.
2nd stop: costume contest and party on the quarter deck at the hospital. We mingled and took lots of pictures of me trying to chomp on people's necks. Too bad I couldn't find my camera. I'll try and get some pictures soon.
3rd stop: community center for haunted house and buffet. Good times!
4th stop: back to the quarter deck to hang with some people and watch Ghostbusters for a little bit.
I wish I could have walked around with the blood capsule in my mouth, but I was drooling blood and dripping everywhere. I had to lean over the trash can for these pictures. I did in fact dye my hair black. I needed to dye it again anyway, so I figured I'd do semi permanent and let it rince out over the next month. Everyone loves it though. I just may keep it for a while.
1 comment:
Terribly cute. Seriously... that last picture :) hehehe... Drooling blood... yeah...
Post a Comment