The past week I've sat around and iced my legs. Grew annoyed with not being able to walk and watched tons of TLC. I also realized that I've lost all the fun in blogging. my posts in college used to include stick pictures of my nursing exams killing me.
So, I'm going to bring the fun back. Before the navy. Before having a career. Before bills, metro, DC, and leaving to explore the world.
Other short news. My mom left today. It's kinda boring without her here now. I'll be going to Texas on wednesday though, so I'll see her soon. I don't know what I would have done without her. She even would straighten my rug when I got OCD and was going crazy staring at it. Mom's are the best.
1 comment:
Hahahhahaaha!!!! Kristi does the same thing. She'll freak out if the bed isn't made. Whenever she's ornery, all I have to do is straighten a couple of things, and she's fine :)
She is the order to my chaos :) Aw...
Post a Comment