This is my last nurses video for the National Naval Medical Center's nurse's week.....it was my third year doing it. I wonder who will get the honor after I leave! hahaha. Sucker!
No, I really had fun with this one because I made it a WWII theme and found some cute songs.
This week I'm in the wound/ostomy care class. It's so interesting. We have people from all sorts of commands and branches of the military and VA systems. It's great to hear all different aspects of wound care. War time/traumatic, chronic diabetic, ostomies, fistulas, products, research, the latest and greatest in wound care, bed selection, etc! I know. I'm such a dork. I wish I had this info when I had been on our med/surg floor!
I'm having a blast. It doesn't hurt that Tanya's taking it too. :) I have a buddy in class with me. It makes me want to go back for my master's.
2 comments:
Candi I am so glad you posted that video! I watched the whole thing. :) You did a great job! I loved all the old nursing recruitment posters. Yay you!
Thanks! Glad you liked it. :)
Post a Comment