
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
So, yes. Ummm. I got nuthin. I had too much coffee today and I think it's upset my stomach. I'm just not feeling right. Eh.
I've bought some super cute dresses on ebay lately. Anthropolgie, Banana Republic and White House Black Market. This includes a super cute green dress I plan on wearing for St. Patrick's Day! Going out with the girls Wednesday and I can't wait! It's been to long since we've hung out.
2 comments:
Yeah same here. Just working on the tall bike getting ready for the next class.
Alright, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything useful.
The biggest one is: http://linkbaitgenerator.com/index.php
It puts up blog titles that sound like self-help, get rich quick, latest tabloid titles. Ehh...
This one was fun though: B-movie title generator:
http://www.gandronics.com/bmovie.php
Couldn't find anything with rock quotes though, at least as easy as Rock Wisdom was. I'll keep looking.
Post a Comment