Wife Swap!
I know, I know. It's horrible, huh? I'm not a huge reality show fan, but this show is like a train wreck. I can't get enough. The good thing is usually both families go away having learned something to better their home.
Hillbilly kids with no respect for adults. Horrible, yes. Entertaining, yes.
Wow. "I want to do the rules...but I don't want to do it at their death..." huh.
Wow. Really? Oh, geeeeebuz. No words.
This show is great for me. It makes me realize that even though my family was a little strange growing up, that it was awesome when I look at others out there! Thanks mom and dad. We seem actually normal!
5 comments:
..facepalm..
What was the special "diet" that family was on?
They only ate home cooked meals and didn't eat out at all, so the grease tore them up. I think watching the guy is hilarious to watch though.
Off topic: Here was the inaugural ride for Bike Friendly Arlington. I wasn't able to make it, but they've got some good pics up:
http://bikefriendlyarlington.wordpress.com/2010/03/28/bikes-bunny-ears-easter-eggs-on-the-streets-of-arlington/
I don't know that I've ever posted a comment for you, I'm Courtney's sister-in-law that kinda lurks in the background reading your blog because you're just so cool. Anyway, this is over the top crazy and I will immediately be setting my DVR! "Upon further review, Margaret has decided to take the money" cracked me up. Those poor girls will only think of Christian "warriors" as being seriously mentally ill as their mother is. Very sad.
Post a Comment