This isn't good. How can I possibly start a new blog entry without my rock wisdom search and lyric quote? I've used this website www.rockwisdom.com for years to get my blog title. I could go on and search all kinds of topics and find something suitable for what I was writing about.....but it is no more apparently. I'm quite sad.
Well, I will retro it back then a friend found a way to look at my old website I had back in college. Now, if you click on these different dates, they won't show you everything on my page, but you can view some of the blogs.
Bizzaroworld (My site back in college)
Most of the pictures don't show up, but try clicking on one. I'd go with December of 2004 (it has the most on it because the one's in 2005, the journal doesn't work) Then, go to "Old journal" and you can select the month. My absolute favorite month, I think....would be April 2003. I was so crazy when I used to write online when I was younger.
I've learned a lot over the years and one big thing was not to tell every little thought and thing I did that day on the internet for all to read. I didn't realize how much I put out there! Why did I think that it was completely necessary to tell everyone every single thought jumping around in my brain? Oh, I was just young.
But, in ways I don't feel I'm nearly as entertaining. My early blogs seemed so random, but goofy. it was raw. It was me describing my deep, dark secrets. I think I wanted to just be honest with the world. I think I wanted to be myself for all to see.
I've grown up some and the way I write is definitely not the same. It was bound to happen. We all grow up at some point. Peter Pan was only a character in a book, right?
2 comments:
The link didn't work for me. RIP Bizzaroworld and Rock Wisdom.
That's weird....the link didn't take you to a page where it listed a bunch of dates? It seems to work for me. It should take you to a website called the "way back machine" and then you click on the date links.
Post a Comment