Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I went out with some of my girlfriends out to Lynch's at the beach. Too bad it was overcast and cool. It was crazy at the bar. I'm definitely not used to that kind of scene anymore. I'd much rather go to a chill bar where we can all hang out and enjoy each other's company and it was pretty overwhelming walking into this Irish bar on St. Patty's day. After a beer or two, I relaxed some and we had some fun enjoying each others company.
I've been so busy this month being on nights and doing other things that I haven't spent a lot of time with my girlfriends. I was happy to get out and hang with them. Plus, I found a great pizza place out at the beach.
I'm getting sad because Jessica will be leaving us soon. I've really enjoyed having her here in Jax. She's going to have the time of her life in California and I hope to make it to visit her soon, but I'm selfish in that I wish she could stay. I wish you fair winds and following seas, girl! I'll be seeing you soon anyway!
Change of subject. I think after scuba finishes and I get back from my cruise, I want to work on getting a bike. I'd love to be a part of the building process, either if I build it or if I have someone build it. I'd love to have my own bike that is unique to me! Too bad Jim wasn't here. He could help me build one. :) There's a shop in town I need to visit. They will build a bike for you or you can get one already built. http://zencog.com/
I'm thinking I should have lived over by 5 points. It's more trendy and easier to get around if you want to bike or walk. I do love where I live now. It's the best central location, but I think when my time is up here I might look over at Riverside/Avondale. Who knows.
So, as most of my friends know, I'm always looking into buying a new car and then I can't decide on one, so I just say that I'll keep Trogdor and buy one later. Well, I have the itch again, and I have a new car I'm looking at.....The Volkswagen Tiguan. It's a small SUV, but it's turbocharged, so you can always tweak it if you want and drop it if you'd like....I know what you're thinking....then, why not get a wagon? I just don't like the way wagons look sometimes. Anyway, the aggravating thing is, they don't seem to make SUV's that are standards. I enjoy driving a stick, but if I want to get an upgraded or top of the line SUV, it will have to be an automatic. Boo. Then, I looked at some Audi's and Infiniti's, but they don't make any sticks. wtf? Anywho, the Tiguan does come in a standard (the bottom of the line, but hey).
I love it. I'm still not sure I can make the decision between fast car and SUV. Hmm. It Subaru would just clear the rumors on the possible 2011 Sti sedan! If I knew they were for sure doing that, I'd just wait and buy one of those.
Subaru! Clear the rumors! Tell me something!!
No comments:
Post a Comment