I've always thought I was pretty "middle of the road" when it comes to politics, but this is crazzzzzy!
The Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: -0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.41

Here's the link for the quiz: http://www.politicalcompass.org/test
I really just try and stay out of politics in general. I support whoever leads my country at the time because I think of myself as a patriot and that's what we are called to do by being in the armed forces of this country. It's NOT LIKE MY VOTE COUNTS! Grr. Still bitter, finding that out days before the last election.
Yeah, that's right. Many states do not count absentee ballots unless it is nearly a tie....MEANING, if those active duty military members send in absentee ballots, they are most likely not being counted. Isn't that the shaft?? I was on a deployment and my freaking ballot was sitting in a warehouse. Sigh.
No comments:
Post a Comment