Saturday, November 24, 2012

I got a girl in a castle and one in a pagoda. You know, I got rhymes like Abe Vigoda. - Beastie Boys, Posse In Effect

Hakone, part two. For a quick rundown on our first trip to Hakone, see the previous blog entry. 

This time when we headed out, we went one of the ropeway lifts. It is like a big ski lift that takes you to the top of this hill in Hakone overlooking the lake and giving you a nice view of Mt. Fuji. 




Mt Fuji if you look to the right of Cameron






Nice golf course

Top of the lift. Reminds me of a Halo map





We also went to the Odawara Castle. (http://www.kanagawa-kankou.or.jp/english/area/odawara.html).




It was such a beautiful day to see Hakone. Bright, blue, clear skies.



I love how the kids all wear matching hats so you can keep track of them on field trips. :D So cute.


There are several more places to see in Hakone. Many options to stay overnight, too, if I can get 2 days off in a row without having to go to work! Favorite day trip from Yokosuka.


No comments: