Thursday, June 26, 2008

Drinking helps us to forget what we are, we leave the office and walk straight to the bar. - The Kinks, When Work Is Over








So, this was our night out last night. :) Our team leader chief and some other officers. We figured out that I am the bull ensign (the most senior O-1). That means they get to tease me a lot when we go out, but it's a fun tradition.

It is kinda hard because I'm the youngest officer and they're all married and have kids and there aren't that many people that I can closely relate to. Other than that, they are a TON of fun and I'm learning a lot from them. We have such a great group.

The italian place we went to was on ventura beach and they had $10 margarita pitchers so you can see where the night went...haha. Then, we came back to a bar on base and were doing irish car bombs and jagerbombs. haha. It was a fun night.

Today we had some briefs, but not much. Now, we're all getting ready to drive to Santa Monica. It's going to be fun.

I have a cold though. That sucks. Other than that, I'm enjoying myself. :)

No comments: