Saturday, June 28, 2008

I don't know why I go to extremes. - Billy Joel, I Go To Extremes























This was from the past few days. We went to the Santa Monica pier and then Six Flags Magic Mountain. I rode the most freakin awesome ride of my life at six flags. It's called tatsu and you sit in the ride and hang from a track, and then your legs are brought up also so that you're belly is just hanging as you fly around. It is seriously awesome. yes. seriously. I'll post a video of it that I found on youtube.

I'm going to miss Port Hueneme. We've all been getting to know each other really well. Next stop is Camp Pendleton where we will actually be out in the middle of no where camping in seahuts. It won't be quite as fun. Darn. I don't really know if I will be able to get on the internet and I have been told the cell phone reception is not good. I hope I'll be able to stay in touch, but if not, then I'll try soon.

You all need to get skype so I can talk to you guys on the webcam. I keep getting on, but no one is on. :( so sad.

Buuuuhhh bye!

1 comment:

Jim and Krys said...

I'm just at the end and beginning of my class change, so once I get back into a routine (next week), I'll be on Skype on a more regular basis.

On another note: reading your blog is going to be fun. We'll have to turn this into a book when you get back :)