I'll try and make this short and sweet. I'm in vicodin and I was called into work and got home late because it was busy.
My right big toe has been through a lot. When I was young, I had to have the sides of the nail cut due to bad ingrown toenails. Then, it got smashed in the door and eventually fell off. Then, smashed in soccer and fell off again. Now, when it grows in, it only makes it about 1/4 of an inch and then stops and a new one grows in. It's very troublesome because I then have to cut it back and I can't file it and make it smooth because it's painful. It's embarassing when I get my pedicures, etc. I finally convinced one of the docs here to cut it out entirely. We used silver nitrate so it hopefully won't grow back. He said it will, but I'll hope it won't. It never grew back when I had the sides cut as a kid. Who knows.
They numbed my toe up. yes, it hurt to numb it...but tolerable. It is weird to see them jamming a needle into your toe. Then, popped it out. Now, lots of pain. Oh well. He gave me some vicodin. Been much better with that, except that I took it this afternoon on an empty stomach and then threw up later at work 'cause I felt so sick. Thought I'd show just a couple fun pics of the "procedure". haha.
2 comments:
Nice
shoot fire!!! that looks awful! thanks so much for sharing it! :) Enjoy the vicodin!
Post a Comment