A few pics of everyday life around here. Not very interesting. I have some more at http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2264701&l=2d050&id=16706036.
So, I was trying on getting a video in here about me listing my goals. It didn't work. the connection here is just too slow.
In any case, here are my goals for deployment:
1. Grow as a nurse. Done this already. The hospital isn't always fast paced, but I'm seeing so many new things.
2. Study my GRE. Hm. Not doing so hot on this goal. I've made it to page 2 in my study guide.
3. Get financially stable. Doing pretty good on this. I've paid off my credit card and next month will have my car paid off.
4. Grow spiritually. I'm doing okay on this, but I want to be a lot closer to God. I need to spend more quiet time with Him.
5. Physically. I'm working out a ton more and trying to get more toned. It's working for the most part. Could be eating better though......I'll do good and then splurge.
6. Let go of some emotional baggage I've been carrying around. Time to move on.
I'll have to update them as I go through the deployment. Overall, I just want to grow as a person, inside and out.
Random tidbits.
-LTjg G discovered that LTjg Davis looks like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast. That was entertaining. There is a pic on my facebook album.
-Remember. When working with bungee cords...always wear your PPD (personal protective devices)! We got a nasty eye injury from one today! eeeekkk.
-I'm excited! I'm planning on buying an old beatup suv as a second vehicle. Not my primary daily driver, but one I can have for snowboarding, camping, weekend short trips, etc. I've found some pretty decent ones for under $4500! Everyone wants to get rid of their suv's right now. This is one of the biggest things I'm looking forward too!
2 comments:
Relating to number 6, I found a funny song that you might like. I'm illegally downloading the music right now ;)
The GRE was cake... I found that having a vocabulary and understanding the latin and greek roots of words goes a long way... ie "phobia = fear", etc.
So if your Lancer was your Ensign-mobile, is teh beat-up SUV going to be your LTJG-mobile :)?
Post a Comment