Talking with my sister this weekend, I don't know WHAT was going through my head this time last year. We had some good girl talks. We both talked about how you seem perfectly normal, and then you get in a relationship. You all of a sudden become CRAZY. I look back and was like...what the hell? Why did that little shit bother me? Why didn't I leave when that happened? Why did I become so un-fun when we'd go out? Now, I'm back to my good ole self. I'm comfortable in my skin. I'm fun when I go out again. Don't remember the last time I got upset. Don't remember the last time I yelled. Being honestly happy.
This video though is hilarious. I was watching this on HBO the other night and I was like "oh holy hell, that is SO true!" We girls are crazy. When you're hurt you say things that aren't true to try and make the other feel as horrible as you do. I wish I could take back a couple comments in my past.
Guys are jerks and girls are crazy. That's just the way it is.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Fortunately, I have come across the answer, which is go away and do not leave a trace. - White Stripes, Theres No Home For You
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment