Thursday, January 10, 2008

God knows that you're a sexy thang. - Dru Hill, These Are The Times

Eric Bana. Oh man. I started having a thing for him when he was in Black Hawk Down. I saw this trailer when I saw Atonement last night. Late night movies by myself are actually really fun. I treat myself to some popcorn, only have to deal with a few people in the theater, get any seat I want, get to spread out across 3 of them...and then talk under my breath about how H-O-T Eric Bana is....mmmmmm. H'okay, I just kinda had to throw this video up so I could share with everyone his beauty. Plus, it looks like a good movie. And, for the guys, it has two beautiful women in it too. So, there, guys.

Atonement was a really well made movie also. There were some scenes of a few characters going through nursing school back in Europe in the early 1940's. Makes me see that my nursing school wasn't that bad. haha. It was so strict long ago. You had to have a perfectly clean uniform and yet be scrubbing the floors, bedpans, bed frames, cleaning wounds, etc. Sometimes I wish we had uniforms like the old ones. Mostly because of the little hat and cape. :)

In other news, I bought my plane ticket home for Courtney's wedding. There have been so many and I can't go to them all, but she found a way to get me there-put me in it! hehe. The bridesmaid dresses are pretty. Navy blue. I love navy blue dresses. I just have to figure out what to do with my hair.

Back here, I've been keeping very busy. I've been going into dc for dinner with friends, seeing movies, volunteering at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation, working out, etc. After I came back from leave, I realized I was just working and sitting at home. I don't want to do that. All spare time I have I'm trying to do something to get out. Even if it's just going to starbucks to read and drink coffee. "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while...you could miss it."

No comments: