Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger ~Stronger by Kanye West

oh man. Anyone remember the video I posted from my very first day snowboarding last January??? It was on my old blog and old computer, so I can't find it, but I'll find it soon. Anywho...I couldn't stay standing at ALL in the short clip. here's one this year. i'm not doing anything crazy at this point, but at least I'm not falling and I'm learning how to turn and switch sides easily. yay! Being able to go during the week is a blessing. It's less crowded and you get a lot more practice time in. I'm having a blast getting to know a few of my coworkers better too! My cheeks hurt bad....from laughing all day.

Things have been going so well lately. Lots of time off. New apartment. Snowboarding. This was #3 for this season so far. New nurses more my age and single hanging around the hospital...including a bunch of new male nurses. Also, I think I found a church I'm going to be able to get really involved in. Been volunteering at the cystic fibrosis foundation.

Life is good. God is good. I'm so blessed. I thank Him every day. This is just the best time of my life. Everyone says college is. In some ways yes...but, I really hated being broke! And, I hated homework and papers. BLEH. I say THIS is the best time of my life. I'm really getting a lot of out of it.

No comments: