Sunday, January 20, 2008

In the snow of far-off northern lands And in sunny tropic scenes,You will find us always on the job - Marine Corps Hymn

This commercial gave me chills. I love it.

Other news: Currently watching the Patriots!!! Cheering on #83 our own Texas Tech Alumn, Wes Welker! In 2004, Wes became the first player in NFL history to return a punt, return a kick, kick a field goal, kick an extra point and kick off in the same game. He accomplished the feat against the Patriots. (Before he played for them)

More news: Went snowboarding yesterday with tanya and Phil. I'm sooo excited! I'm finally passionate about it. I'm getting to the point where I'm making it down trails without falling. I'm getting so psyched! I'm going again Thursday with some girls from work.

More news: I went to church today. First time really since before college. Besides when I'm home with my parents. It seems like a nice place, but I'll have to go to their earlier, more contemporary service. There was a couple I started talking to behind me and they got my phone number and want to invite me to dinner sometime.

Okay, gotta get back to watching the game!

No comments: