This is my "room" in the I building. There are all the female officers in one bay and we all have curtains and whatnot up so it looks like a homeless shelter. But, inside my little "room", I feel like I'm at home. It's really cute, I think...and it reminds me of being in a dorm back in college!
Ah college.
You know what else you can have in college? Beer. Ya, I miss beer.
Um, what else. Still been working out with that P90X thing. It's still kicking my butt, but it's working I think. I seem to be more toned and my shirt sleeves are fitting tighter.
It was Joe's bday the other night so we got him an ice cream cake! It was delicious! It was crazy though, because it was almost completely melted by the time we got back to put the rest in the freezer. haha.
After all that crap I ate the other night, we have a weigh in today. haha. Nice. We don't do our PRT's on deployment (unlike the silly army... which is why all of them come in the ER to get excuses to get out of it... but anyway...) but we do have to get weighed. I'm not worried, but it's just a pain in the butt to have to do that before work now and change and all that.
Things are trucking alone just fine now. It's been about a month since we got here! Crazy huh? Only 5 more to go!
1 comment:
One month down! You're running through this no problem! Hey Hey!!! I see my postcard!!! :) That made me smile :) You can take it down now that you've got a picture of it :) hehehe
I'm in Plano now. Doing well with the Men's Health exercises and biking to swim on the off days. I usually weigh in at 175 to 180 (I fluctuate pretty evenly depending on my water intake). But! I weighed myself the other day and I'm at 172! I'm actually going down... Hmm.. My target weight is 160 and then I'll gain weight depending on muscle mass.
And there you have it. I have the next two weeks off before school starts. And yes, I finished my final paper. I'll let you know the grade once I get it in a couple of days.
Post a Comment