These were from the national memorial day parade down in the city. It was interesting because most of the parade was going through wars and time periods so everyone was dressed up as military or political figures for the time. Tanya and her friend and I even ran across Constitution at one point because we had to get to the other side of the street and there was a break in the parade. I was so embarrassed, but it ended up being so fun. Tanya will do that to ya, but I always end up with great stories when I'm around her.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
It always rains like hell on the loser's day parade. - Goo Goo Dolls, Broadway
These were from the national memorial day parade down in the city. It was interesting because most of the parade was going through wars and time periods so everyone was dressed up as military or political figures for the time. Tanya and her friend and I even ran across Constitution at one point because we had to get to the other side of the street and there was a break in the parade. I was so embarrassed, but it ended up being so fun. Tanya will do that to ya, but I always end up with great stories when I'm around her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment