Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Love is like a butcher knife, double sharp for single lives. - Ministry, The Nature Of Love

Another couple friend of mine is engaged. This one is another from college. Geez. That's how many weddings in one year to attend? One in October, one in November, one next May, and then another one prob next spring and summer (whenever they set a date). Crazy. It'd be nice, but I'll have plenty of time for that when I'm done doin my thang....I hope.

Random thoughts. The parking garage that I park in on nights and weekends have color coordinated floors. Meaning, each floor has a color for the level it's on. Most garages do. Well, I just noticed the other day that the color on the first floor is green....meaning go. As in, I get to go home cause that's where my car is parked. Now, the floor that I have to go to when I'm walking to the hallway to work is red. Meaning....NO NO NO. Turn back! Don't go to work. It's a red light. haha. Just thought it was kind of humorous.

I had physical therapy for my shins today. I actually knew some of the techs working down there because they sometimes work up on my floor. That was kinda cool. They did electrical stimulation on my muscles and applied heat. It did help the muscle relax and not be as tense most of the day, but I can feel it coming right back. I'll continue to do stretches and I have 3 more sessions. We'll try non-invasive stuff before going to see ortho.

Yesterday was just what I needed. I slept in. Got up and dressed. Turned my ipod on. Walked out the door and took a deep breath. It was a cool 77 with the wind blowing and the sun shining. I went to potbelly's for lunch, then looked around dsw shoes, then watched Knocked Up (which is freaking hilarious), went by ben and jerry's, the hardware store, and then the drycleaners. I love feeling that free. I walked all those places since they're right by me. I could go wherever I wanted. I had my music and the sun to lead me. I really hope more of my friends could come visit and see where I live. My parents are supposed to come up later this summer. I hope so. My mom has still not been out to see me. Some day. Not today.

No comments: