Okay, I've had a few people ask me what I could need out here (i.e. packages or gifts).
I pretty much have all the necessities I could need out here and I can get pretty much anything at the PX. What I would really enjoy are
-Texas or Texas Tech decorations. Just some small things like magnets or picture frames I could put up in my little room area to remind me of home. Not a lot. Maybe even a really good picture of me and one of my friends in a texas frame. That'd be pretty cool. Small. I don't have a big space.
I do have King Buttmunch's Texas flag on its way here for me to hang! :)
-Any TTU t-shirt or shorts. I need something besides my p.t. issued clothes.
-itunes gift certificate. Just even a few bucks so I could get a couple songs. Then, you don't even have to pay postage. Just throw it in an envelope.
Above all, I would love to just get some letters. It's such a good feeling to get mail! You don't have to send me anything but a few pieces of paper that you wrote a quick note on!
I miss all you guys. Things are getting better and better by the day as I'm getting settled in! Still carrying around "chuck" (i.e. my ensign bull that I have to carry everywhere. I get a kick out of explaining it to the army folks). I must get a picture of him to show everyone.
Wave 2 arrived! yay! I'll get to see a few more nurses from Bethesda that I know! I'm psyched! Too bad they have to stay in the tents for a few weeks until the last det's wave 2 leaves.
2 comments:
I already sent you some Texas magnets in the first package, that I hope you get any day now. Will try to get the calling card in the mail today. Want to make sure the PO doesn't scan it and invalidate all the minutes on it. I know you'd appreciate calling cards too. One is on its way shortly.
Hugs!
Mom
Right!!! Texas Tech T-shirts and Shorts... I'll see what I can do.
Post a Comment