Okay, here's the deal. We just started our game against Baylor. Please, Tech don't humiliate me.
What I don't understand. Why is everyone making a huge deal about Texas winning over NON RANKED A&M?? Even Baylor beat them this year. If we beat Baylor will anyone care? No. Why? Because we're not UT. We don't have Mac Brown opening his trap non stop. Someone please duct tape the man's mouth shut.
I'm just sick of everyone always talking about them like they are the only ones that exist. UT beat A&M by 40 points. Again, and unranked team. OU beat the #2 team (TTU) by 40 points. HELLO??? Man, I just would rather see OU go on than UT.
But! I have to cheer for OSU for Tech to even have a chance. I'm stuck in a weird place. So, if OSU wins, then there is a tie between TTU and UT. Well, TTU beat UT, so you would think Tech would go on to the Big 12 championship. I still am not holding my breath. I think they would still somehow get Texas in there. Then, we'd have to just play phenomenal against Mizzu in order to raise our BCS score to even be considered for the National Championship.
I'm not holding my breath. But I am curious.
Now, off to watch the games.
GO TECH!
No comments:
Post a Comment