Yet again, I have been dealing with mood swings. ha. I'm feeling much better today. I woke up in a panic. I had a dream today where I was stationed overseas and when I woke up, I was afraid I screwed up when I chose my next duty station. Had I missed my chance at going overseas? If I got held up in Florida for 4 years, then I couldn't get on to school and move on. Maybe I should have chose Guam. I called my mom and she helped me think things through. I'll give a call to the detailer on Monday and get some more information. I know God has His hand in all of this and His plan will shine through.
The day had been kinda blah until I saw College Game Day on the tv at the gym after spin class! I was so excited. I kept on everyone's heels to get changed so we could get to the DFAC so I could watch. That instantly cheered me up.
Now, I'm at work, watching 24 and waiting for the game to start in 3 hrs. At least this time I'm on night shift so it works with my schedule.
Sorry my blog is just me going back and forth on my issues with the Navy. I'm just bipolar. It's all the sand. Only 51 more days left here!
1 comment:
All the sand indeed. Use your blog to vent and we'll be your sounding board :)
Post a Comment