Saturday, November 1, 2008

I believe in you, even though I be outnumbered. - Bob Dylan, I Believe In You

A past patient of mine out here sent me his reasons why Texas Tech will win tonight and I like them!
1. If Tech wins Texas falls in the rankings from #1 and moves up other schools
2. My brother is an A&M alumnae
3. Texas is soooo overated!
4. Texas Tech produces cute female Naval Officers! ;-)

Especially #4. Now, there are tons of people actually backing us up on this. Just google Texas Tech football and you'll get allllllll kinds of news stories.

Hold on to this Tech!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god... I nearly died in that last bit of the game...

Unknown said...

WE DOMINATED!!!!! HA!!!!!

Oh Candi, isn't it good to be right? How does your friend look in red?

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!